Tuesday, June 19, 2018

A Writers Fear


In a century from now will my words live on after I’ve put deep into the cold hard earth and covered with stone?

Will anyone even remember or care that I had lived and existed here?

 In a world where many of us block out the raw sense of reality, I give you my voice so that you can see.

My wish is to be a beacon of light to comfort and soothe you from the dark moments in your life.

These words are spoken boldly and true and wish to connect with all of you.

I will put all doubts out of my mind as I pound at my keyboard day and night.

 Even though my mind and body are riddled with fear and pain, I reach out to all of you and hope my words are not taken in vain.

When I’m gone please remember me, through my words my spirit will be free.

                                                     -  Simora England-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to message me about how my poems have impacted your life.