Thursday, June 7, 2018

My Voice


   
The resonance of my voice is pure and unfiltered with contamination.

My words are laid out as a buffet, which is tantalizing and seducing as it touches the hearts of men.

My bosom heaves as my heart beats in a low monotone hum.

 All my members are still as I lay prostrate, filled with anxiety and anxiousness’ and anticipation as I await another one of life blows.

With a firm conviction, I realize that I must not forsake hope and faith but cling on the cliff of forgiveness all the while my members lie numb with pain.

 There is an inconsistency of truth that lingers in the air, as I inhale the putrid savor of injustice causing me to regurgitate the regrets of a past life.

I marinate and wallow in sorrow and yearn for freedom within my own sanity.


 In the end, my spirit flies free in exultation knowing all the while my voice will be heard.
                                            

                                                        By LM-Akins ( Simora England)



                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to message me about how my poems have impacted your life.