Friday, October 12, 2018

Affirmation


Today I awoke-with a sense of sureness and was unafraid or indifferent by insecurities, which I have struggled with all my life.

Today I awoke replenished and refreshed with a firm confirmation of freedom as I cast  off all doubts and worries. 

With a contrite contrition, I vow to not obsess or absorb any negative energy, which may come my way.

Today I awoke, in a state of determination with the goal of achieving transformation by being a better version of myself. 

I will strive to reach heights that I had only envisioned within the depths of my fantasies.

Today I awoke feeling loved, safe and respected.
 In my partners arms I stand with conviction knowing that my happiness begins with me.

                                            LM Akins-Simora England





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to message me about how my poems have impacted your life.