Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A Sonnet For My Love

You are not a God. 
You are man.
You’ve learned to understand, accept and love me for who I am.
You are my stability, my rock ,my cool evening shade.
You took all my fears and tossed them away.
You touch the hidden places within me, where no one’s ever been. 
You are my sweet sin.
You’ve removed the bitter sadness and anguish from my eyes.
You’ve taught me how to laugh instead of how to cry.
You find me, even when I want to hide.
You are a perfect imperfection, an image never to be erased.
You are peace and tranquility, in a world of confusion.
You are my fantasy , my dream, my ultimate illusion.

You are man.
               
                    -Lisamarie-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to message me about how my poems have impacted your life.