Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wake Up People


Mysterious wonders across time and space gravity causes my heart to be be displaced.
The invisible ink that’s written in the book of life has many names crossed out due to killings and strife. From the tallest mountain I look upon the world and view it in it’s complete desolation, and revel in my absolute isolation. People are destroying each other , tearing each other apart, wars in foreign countries is not merely enough? I refuse to be apart of the madness and join in the segregation and sadness. Life is a cycle that repeats itself time and time again simply changing patterns but having not ending. If we do not wake up and make a change everything our forefather’s fought for will have been in vain.
                                         -Lisamarie-

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to message me about how my poems have impacted your life.