Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Let Me Love You

This Is a song I wrote when I was only 15 years of age. The age where everything seems complex and love is the ultimate fantasy.

Let me love you in the moonlight.

Let me show you how you sweet love can be.

When I hold you in my arms, you give me feelings of complete ecstasy.

Late in the night when I'm dreaming of you , and you come to me.

I see in your face the love shining through, I feel so close to you.

I remember the times, the moments we shared .

You told me you loved me and will always care.

Our dreams that we had , our lives starting over: but now I'm so blue cause now it's over.

Can you show me that you love me , show me that you care.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to message me about how my poems have impacted your life.