Thursday, September 1, 2016

Nature's Performance

I lift my hands above and see the trees dancing like marionette dancers. 

 The fire crackles and bangs against the molten wood while playing their drum beat.

 I listen to the sound of the rain masquerading itself as tap dancers as the drops tap lightly on the cement platform surface. 

Waiting for the season where the snow daintily does it’s ballerina performance and lightly cascades over all the other tired performers.

The final curtain falls down over the endless performance of nature.

 The sun with its huge ego peeks out trying to take all the glory. 

The moon has the last say, as we all prepare for another brand new day.




                                                                                            -Lisamarie-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to message me about how my poems have impacted your life.