Saturday, September 17, 2016

Invisibe Science

The human being is the only species, who bathes themselves in perfume and cologne to get rid of our scent. Is scent though something that we can cover up?

The way we choose our friends, lovers, and associates, we do it all by smelling each other’s scent.

Therefore, I wonder if murderers have don’t have a scent.

 They kill to steal another’s scent.

The reason why I spend so much time pondering this is because I find it amazingly sad.

We are supposed to be a superior species, but some kill for fun and amusement.

Is it something that can be helped?

Or a predestined order to which they must succumb to in order to survive.

The invisible science, which groups us together as either as outcast or members of society will probably always be a mystery.

                                                       -Lisamarie-





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to message me about how my poems have impacted your life.