Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Replenish

My eyes are wide open. I see the world in a whole new light.

I have learned never to give up, and always fight. 

Life is what you make it either sorrow or joy. 

No one man can dictate or have control. 

The truth  is in your hands, The choice you make to either cower down or stand.

Stand up for the things you perceive to be right, or run away from the darkness  towards the light. 

Implant a seed of love in your heart, that’ll grow and flourish instead of breaking apart. 

My eyes are wide open, the tunnel of pain has been rebuilt brand new.

I can see the beauty and light that shines from within you.

                                                      -Lisamarie-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to message me about how my poems have impacted your life.